Career Change Award Application
Purpose of award
The Career Change Award is to assist a woman who is changing the focus of her career and entering a non-traditional field for women.
The Awards are a one off grant to help with study and/or living expenses.
Value of award: $3,000
Eligibility criteria Before you apply please ensure you meet all the following eligibility criteria: A woman, who:
- Is changing career focus and entering a non-traditional field for women
- Is enrolled in a NZ approved tertiary programme or trade apprenticeship
- Is 35 years or over as at 14 April 2019
- Is a New Zealand citizen or holds a resident class visa, and currently lives in New Zealand
- Has not previously received a NHWT: HK Award
Selection criteria When selecting awardees, the selection panel consider the following:
- Career direction
- Academic achievements
- Financial circumstances
- Personal circumstances