The New Horizons for Women Trust administers a variety of awards that help women return to education and training and awards that promote innovation and research which benefit women.
The Awards are sponsored by a number of supporting organisations.
Applications for the 2016 Awards are now closed. The opening date for 2017 applications is 1 March 2017.
The New Horizons for Women Trust provides awards that benefit women such as Second-Chance Education Awards and Research Awards.
We also provide a range of Specific Purpose Awards, e.g.
- Career Change Awards – assist women who are changing the focus of their career and entering a non-traditional field for women.
- Margaret L Bailey Science Award – assists a successful mid-career woman (at post-doctoral level) with her scientific research expenses.
- Sonja Davies Peace Award – is available to a woman or group led by a woman who are developing an initiative that will help them create a more peaceful world – at home, school, the workplace, or in the community
- Teupoko’ina Utanga Morgan Memorial Award – is to advance Pacific early childhood education.
- Ria McBride Public Service Management Award – sponsored by the State Services Commission, this prestigious award is to help women, including those who have not previously undertaken academic studies, who have already demonstrated potential, to advance to higher levels of responsibility in the Public Service
To find out more about these awards click here.
If you are interested in sponsoring an award, the information you need is at Award Sponsorship Opportunities